Asset management software is a fixed asset software for monitoring assets and tracking fixed assets for the entire life cycle.
Fixed assets management is an accounting process for tracking fixed assets for the purposes of cost variation, monitor, financial accounting, preventive maintenance, and theft deterrence. Our fixed assets management software for fixed asset management is targeted for schools assets, companies assets, NGO’s assets, County Government assets, Church Assets, Governments and parastatals, Universities and colleges and small organizations small and large.
The main part of our Fixed Asset Management software is to be able to scan/discover all the fixed assets in your network. Only when you have discovered all the fixed assets you can efficiently monitor and manage them.
Our fixed asset management software gives you a wide range of asset scanning methods to make sure that you get them all.
Webscreations FAMS – Asset Management Software gives you:-
- A comprehensive fixed asset register with details such as asset type, serial number, location, department, custodian, purchase date,current value, etc.
- Categorization and grouping of assets into accounting groups such as Computers and accessories, Furniture and fittings, Buildings, Machinery and tools, Office equipment and Motor vehicles. Other groupings based on location, department and asset status are also available.
- Management of personnel using the assets and tracking who has what at any time.
- Asset allocation control that registers checking in and out of assets. History of asset movement also logged.
- Asset maintenance tracking. For serviceable assets, details on history of service, next service dates and warranty validity are kept.
- Asset disposal records. A record of all assets no longer in use is kept to indicate their residual value for accounting purposes.
- Vendor information. The system records contact information for various vendors that supply the assets and associates them with those assets.
- A dashboard showing important summaries
- Access control. The data is secured and access to each module is controlled using user roles.
- Check in Check out Feature
- Asset Depreciation